Holly Days: Our Week via iPhone, April 29 - May 5, 2012

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our Week via iPhone, April 29 - May 5, 2012


Getting my plan on // Morning snuggles with Goo // My pirate baby // Went to Red Robin with my Dad who is visiting town for a month or so // J passed out & the kids being crazy // Eelio Estevez in our tank at work // Dude don't even care // Last minute bingo with my Dad, Seester, Keith & still in the belleh Everett (my sister is knocked up) // At the court house // Collin was visiting his Daddy, so I took it up on myself to have an afternoon bath // Seriously the best energy drink out there

Follow me on Instagram: hollydaysblog

No comments:

Post a Comment