Holly Days: App Happy Friday: 360 (iPhone App Reviews)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Friday, May 4, 2012

App Happy Friday: 360 (iPhone App Reviews)

So...this is new, eh?!?! I started this last year, but never went anywhere with it because of everything that was going on in my life at the time. Now I am back with it & this time i'm prepared to rock the shit out of some app reviewing for ya'll.

Remember my vlog about guilty pleasures? In it, I talk about my obsession with iPhone apps. Specifically camera apps. I can't even organize the damn camera apps into folders because I HAVE THAT MANY. Seriously. I was one of the FIRST people to get an Instagram...the DAY they came out. I don't think I'm alone, either. I believe Mamas use their phones way more than people realize. Our trusty iPhones are so handy! Need a recipe? NBD, I got my Pinterest right here in my back pocket. Let me just pull up my, "food," board & we can get our Paula Deen on in no time. Little Billy doing something cute? KAPOW, phone out of your pocket like lightning. ANd now you can edit & add a vintage filter to the photo. I don't know about you, but I'm a regular Andy Warhol thanks to my iPhone.

I am always perusing the app store for new apps & after three years of owning an iPhone, I have a good chunk of money invested in apps by now. People frequently ask me what apps to use, which I feel are best, which ones are worth the money, etc. So, this will be my weekly guide for all things iPhone app related.

Welcome to App Happy Friday, Edition One!!! Holler.


PS: No one pays me to do these. I'm just sharing my app knowledge/opinions.


I bought this app one day when I was at the beach with Collin. I wanted to get a good panoramic shot & I'd heard there was an app that would do that for you. I bought this one for $0.99, but I almost never use this. 

I think it would be great to have on hand if you were planning a family trip...or maybe if you have more than one kid. I know it came in handy today when I wanted to get everyone at the table when we went out to eat with my Dad.

Below are a couple of examples I took today with the app. You can do a full 360 or just as much of the room as you want. I guess it is pretty cool, but I just don't really find the need/desire to use it that often.




No one has paid me for this review. All opinions on App Happy Friday are strictly my own views & only to share my thoughts with interested parties. 

2 comments:

  1. i have a different app that does this that is called photosynth. i don't use it very much either but it will probably come in handy eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it would work great for vacations.

      Delete