Holly Days: Vloggin' Vednesday: Ten Years Ago

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Ten Years Ago


Oh hai! It was Vloggin' Vednesday?!?! Good thing I recorded this Tuesday night & then let a milkshake craving distract me & then spent the rest of the night in my phone. So glad I did that. Can you sense the sarcasm?

In all seriousness, you didn't miss anything. Another boring post courtesy of your local Holly.





For those curious...the milkshake was TOTES (that's for Jess & Amy) worth it.

*cue Kelis - Milkshake*


Don't forget to link up to Addy's Daddy...thought I'm pretty sure I'm the last one because it's 10PM on Wednesday night. That's just how I be rollin.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment