Holly Days: Vloggin' Vednesday: Notable Blog Post

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Notable Blog Post


This week's theme was easy for me. I knew I would want to talk about a particular blog post the instant I saw the prompt. I wrote The Camera in October of last year & never wrote a follow up post. I guess this can be considered my follow up. I can't believe I read it out loud without crying once. I can't believe I even posted this, but it is so important to me to have Liam's life touch other people, so I swallowed my vanity & my pride & very awkwardly read my post out loud for you guys.

Also....red lipstick. Hooolllllllaaaaaa!!!! Still deciding if I can sport this look or not.





As always, don't forget to link up with Don @ Adeline's Daddy. He's pretty much the coolest Papa blogger ever. Serious. Plus, his Vloggin' Vednesday posts always freaking rock. Sweetest Daddy & Husband ever. Follow him.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment