Holly Days: LA Trip: Easter (Photo Heavy)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Monday, April 25, 2011

LA Trip: Easter (Photo Heavy)

It has been awhile since Collin & I have made the trip to LA with Greg to visit family. For Easter this year, we were able to head out together & celebrate with his family. Greg has a huge Bolivian family. They often remind me of that movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Everyone has big personalities & laughs & love for one another. I love that Collin is part of this family. And I love the culture that he will get to experience from being a part of this family.

For Easter, they hide hundreds of eggs. Yes, I said hundreds. And then let the kids go to town. Collin actually did really well & enjoyed filling his basket, even if he didn't understand what was going on.

I even got some action in front of the camera....albeit not good action. I look rough, but at least I got in some photos for a change.




















Little man was pooped after all the egg hunting & family cuddles.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment