Holly Days: LA Trip: Day One

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

LA Trip: Day One

Have I mentioned how much I FREAKING LOVE having a laptop? I am at my sister-in-law's house right now writing up a blog & Tweet stalking people. I love being able to upload the photos I took today at the beach & in Abuela's garden & edit them while I have a little down time here in LA.

We spent our afternoon at Greg's parent's house (Abuelo & Abuela) & then took Collin to the beach because I demanded asked that he be able to experience it.



























...& OMG you guys. Collin hasn't napped all day & is still refusing sleep.

*head desk*



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
<

No comments:

Post a Comment