Holly Days: Thirty Days of Me Photo Challenge: Day Three

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thirty Days of Me Photo Challenge: Day Three


The cast of Modern Family.

Day Three
Post a photo of the cast from your favorite show. Why do you love this particular show so much?
Who is your favorite cast member & why?

I have a TV problem. My DVR has a new show waiting for me every day, so it only makes
sense that my favorite TV show changes every few months. However, since Modern Family
made it's debut last year, I haven't even given my DVR the chance to record it. I watch it the
second it comes on at 9PM & laugh hysterically for nearly the entire half hour. We originally
started watching the show when seeing the previews for the pilot. Gloria is with her considerably
older husband Jay at a soccer game for her son, Manny, when another child's father hits on
her. While doing so, he motioned to Jay, who is sitting in a lawn chair, & asks if he is her father.
Jay, clumsily trying to get out of his chair asserts that he is, in fact, her husband. Greg & I
were instant fans after that. We have been in that situation so many times & have always
found it funny. It goes with the territory of being with someone & having a large age gap.

I couldn't possibly pick one favorite character. Each cast member is hilarious in their own way.
However, Phil (Jay's son in law) & Cam (Jay's son's boyfriend) tend to steal my heart more than
the others. They are both hysterical & I can relate each of them to someone in my life. I'm a fan
of Ty Burrell outside of Modern Family (I recently saw him in Fur...OMG, to die for, new
favorite movie), so if I was forced to pick, it would be him.

4 comments:

  1. =] Phil is Al's favorite character. I love them all too. But Cam has me laughing the hardest, usually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your button for this. You do so great with your photography and how you play with your graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOVE This show! This past weeks episode was my favorite by far! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best show on TV...and this was one of my favorite episodes, made me cry.
    Just came across your blog, i love it, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete