Holly Days: Things & People I'm Loving

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Things & People I'm Loving

My friend & fellow blogger, Chelsea, is an amazing graphic artist. Recently, she posted a free print on her blog, Tequila Disposition. I hope she does more of these. I love her work & she is super fun, too.

Kiranda recently experienced a hilarious & unfortunate part of motherhood. Trust me, you WANT to see this picture.

Veronika is doing an awesome Sun Kissed Doll giveaway on her blog. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted to win especially for the diamond candle that is included.

Speaking of Diamond Candles, have you seen these things? Super cool idea & I definitely would love to see how they smell. I'm a huge candle person.

Collin is really digging on the, "I Like to Eat Apples & Bananas," song right now. He sings it a lot when he is playing.



Speaking of songs, has anyone seen Small Potatoes on Disney Junior? Dude, weird. But the theme song has been stuck in my head for weeks. And Collin is so cute when he sings it. "Mall tatos, mall tatos!!!"



What are your favorite things lately? What about your kids? Anything I could show to Collin?

4 comments:

  1. LMAO. I LOVE that you linked back to my post. oh motherhood. smh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I just saw this! Thank you (: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I feel just horrible for that mama that got thrown up on; poor thing! Oh and small potatoes is definitely different, the song has definitely been stuck in my head a few times :o)

    ReplyDelete