Holly Days: It's a.... (GENDER REVEAL)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a.... (GENDER REVEAL)

I know I've been pretty absent on my ol' blog as of late, but that's just because in amidst of moving & unpacking, we have had the girls here visiting & our lives & house has just been chaos. The girls went back to their Mommy's for school today, so now I feel like we can finally start settling in, creating a routine & I CAN HAZ BLOGGING AGAIN!!! In the meantime, I update frequently on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.

Unfortunately, Aiden was with his Mama when we did this little shoot, so he didn't get to be a part of it, but he was in our hearts & minds as we got silly with the camera. Also, excuse miss MJ's chonie peepage. Homegirl was too excited for her own good.


That's right, a girl. Collin & Aiden are gonna be in for a rude awakening with all the pink & ruffles & glitter that are about to make an appearance in this house. This place is gonna scream, "Hey, we're having a girl & we're gonna vomit pink all over this house in celebration!!!"

12 comments:

  1. Yay! AND, I love how humungus Collin is haha. I know my boys are big (i don't think as big as him) but it's just funny when they're so huge and people are like oh, how old is your kid, 4? Why aren't they talking? Um, no...they're 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is super huge. Dude, do you get the stares & questions, too? Like, "Aaaannnd HOW old is he?" LOL....TWO, people. TWO!!! Because I usually get these stares & questions about why he isn't talking more or when am I gonna potty train & stuff. LMAO!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm so freaking stoked for you!!! Starting the mommy and me beanies for you two! Haha I'll have to email you sometime so I know where to send them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mommy & Me beanies? What are those?!?!?!? Shoot me an email hollymariesosa at gmail dot com

      Delete
  3. YAAAAAAAAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! :D Can't wait to see this beautiful little!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creative reveal! Nothing better than a GIF! Cangrats; this is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some GIFs, hahaha! Thank you!!!

      Delete