Holly Days: Sponsor/Ad Swap with Holly Days in May

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sponsor/Ad Swap with Holly Days in May


I am a little late this month getting my call out for May sponsors, but here I am!!! Do you have a blog or Etsy shop or even a company you'd like to advertise on my blog? Let's get together, yes?

As of April 2012, I have an average of 3600+ page views a month with an average of 1900 being unique visits. I have 179 subscribers via Google Reader, 6 followes via Bloglovin' (I just started an account with them last night!!!) 52+ Facebook fans, 392+ Facebook friends, 179+ Twitter followers, & 158+ followers on Pinterest. I was also rated #25 on Circle of Moms Top 25 Baby Journals, which boasts over 6 million subscribers!!!

If you have a blog with a similar following as mine, let's talk about an ad swap! I'd love to support other blogs on my sponsor page!

Contact me at my email: hollyblogs@ymail.com for information on swapping & sizes.

If you'd like to pay, take a look at my sponsor page to see what sizes I offer & their coinciding prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment