Holly Days: J Loves H (FREE CUSTOM PRINT)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

J Loves H (FREE CUSTOM PRINT)


Whoa, you guys. You need to get your asses over to The Wedding Chicks & make one of your own custom prints. They are giving this bad boy away for FREE....PLUS, hello!!! CUSTOM!!! You can plug in your & your spouse's initials & then choose from, "loves," or, "&," or, "+." I just printed this one out & hung it up by my computer. 

I plan to do an apartment tour for you guys, so you'll get to see it in action. I'm hoping tomorrow. I actually took pictures tonight, but left my camera in auto on accident, so everything came out craptacular.

Now I have to go read more Hunger Games before I pass out.

2 comments:

  1. awesomeeee, thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay thanks for sharing. i saw this on your IG and loved it.

    ReplyDelete