Holly Days: I Have a Kid

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I Have a Kid

Collin has been learning a lot of new things lately & it is tripping me out. I can't even grasp how fast he learns stuff & he is saying new things all the time. He literally repeats almost everything I say. Plus, I taught him all his colors & he's a total boss at knowing those.

He's also a total boss at standing on the arm of my vintage chair.


I recently let him have a Sprite & ever since he keeps asking for pop. I found these awesome juice/sparkling water mixed drink things made with just regular grape juice & sparkling water mixed together & packaged in a can. He basically thinks he is getting pop & I secretly am all, "BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WIN LITTLE DUDE. I WIN!"

It's just weird having a kid. Like, a kid. Not a baby. Excuse me while I go cry in a corner & Mom-babble about how fast time flies & how my little baby is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment