Holly Days: I Got the Food Poison

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Got the Food Poison

Oh, man. I woke up this morning with my body hating me. J & I went to lunch at Wing Stop before he went back to California & both of us wound up with some nasty food poisoning. I was lucky because Collin was with his Papa today & I called in sick to work, but poor J had to work his grave shift last night when the worst of it started. 

I was up most of the night making sweet, sweet love to my toilet, so today, I slept & stayed in bed regaining strength. Buy by 2PM, I knew my body was deprived of electrolytes & that I needed to venture out to get some sick person essentials.

Gatorade & saltine crackers saved my life, yo.


Amidst all my puking, I went to check on Collin & found him like this.....


I should start a blog series of how Collin sleeps. The dude falls out of bed at LEAST once a night & homie is alllllll over the place.

Also, note that his Thomas & choo choo trains are right beside him.


No comments:

Post a Comment