Holly Days: Need a Pick Me Up

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Need a Pick Me Up

I had a dermatologist appointment on Friday & got some weird news. It put me in a funkitty funk. Then, I saw a video Mandy from Harper's Happenings posted on her FB. I never thought Bruno Mars could make me choke up the way I did.

Observe.



Of course, after that I OMGHADTO watch more of these amazing proposals & even one rejection!!!













I'm pretty sure I posted a couple of these before, but HOLY CRAP these dudes are creative!!! Does anyone else remember that show on TLC where people got engaged? It was on with A Baby Story & A Wedding Story? I used to love that show!!!

3 comments:

  1. HOLLY MARIE!! You can NOT post "I got weird news" and then leave me hanging!!!!! I'm going to die! Is it African Lizard Flu!?!?!? TELLLLL MEEEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Debbie; It's ok. It's just African Zebra Fungus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa! I knew it!

    well Holly.... 'It don't matter if you're black or white.' I'll still love you. As long as you aren't growing tree bark somewhere on your skin.

    ReplyDelete