Holly Days: Dear Collin (From Your Cub Cub)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dear Collin (From Your Cub Cub)

The following letter was written by Jacob for Collin.


I know.


I KNOW!!



Dear my little two year old Collin,

Although I have not been in the picture long, and I currently am not around as much as I want to be (Big Bear is far away from you), I have been watching you since the moment I met your mom and I have fallen in love with you as I have your mom. 

When I first saw pictures of you, I was instantly smiling at the shear cuteness that you are. In pictures alone, I saw a bright spark of love for life. Then just a couple of months ago, we finally met and I could not help but love you. You are so excited about life. So happy. So (sometimes scary) smart. The way you investigate life and everything around you is intense. 

I want you to know that I love your mom more than I will ever be able to explain. She is the reason I wake everyday. Every thought I have is consumed with your mom. She is an amazingly strong, smart, loving, caring, beautiful, over analyzing, passionate, understanding woman. (I am more than sure that I left out a lot of amazing qualities of her's) I want you to know that I am always going to be here, firstly, for your mom, and secondly, for you and your brother (Aiden) and sisters (Madison and Andria). I will always be here to love you. To talk to you. To give you advice. To pay for your math tutor (I am horrible at math, buddy). To show you the beauty of life. To show you the beauty of music and the passion that your mom and I share for it. 

Happy Birthday,
Cub Cub (Jacob)




No comments:

Post a Comment