Holly Days: Total Boy

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Total Boy

Growing up, I was the epitome of what one would call a girly girl. Playing outside? But I'll get dirty! Tag? I'd much rather sit quietly & read my Babysitters Club books. JEANS? Um, no. I prefer my pretty red dress. Climb on the jungle gym? That is dangerous. I could mess up my new Minnie Mouse stick on nails.

So it's only natural that I was blessed with a boy. And not just any boy, but a rambunctious, wild, free spirited boy. Dirt, bugs & even dog poo do nothing to phase my stinky little man.

...& you know what?

I wouldn't have it any other way.








Pants?! We don't do pants in this house. We're freebirds like that.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment: