Holly Days: Mama's Night Out

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mama's Night Out

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of VegasLand. In fact, I've spoken about it frequently on this blog. But the place does have it's perks. When Mama needs a girl's night out, there is a plethora of fun activities & lots of night life...& usually any night of the week, even Mondays, are busy & fun.

minus5 Ice Bar was our place of choice on Monday night. The entire bar is made from ice. Down to the tables & chairs...& yes, even your cups. It was freezing balls, but still so amazing. Sorry for the watermarks. I stole these from the website. Mama ain't paying $60 for photos. Also, homegirl rocked the shit outta that faux fur coat & some heels.





I am telling you...I needed this night. It's been four weeks alone. With Collin. Four weeks. And this weekend will make five. Greg has been traveling to LA every weekend to help care for his father who is sick. There has been lots of stress going on in this Mama's head. So mindless fun with my chicas was welcomed. I love my ladies & I love my vodka.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment