Holly Days: These Days (Photo Heavy)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

These Days (Photo Heavy)

I've been feeling so uninspired lately. Normally, my camera is around my neck 23 hours of the day....but there has been a bunch of things going on in our family life that has made me walk with a little heavier heart. But on Monday, Collin was so happy. Just to be alive. Just to be dancing in our kitchen. And I smiled. And I grabbed my camera. And I haven't set it down since.

These pictures aren't amazing. Some are blurry & not composed well. But they are a reminder to always live life completely. And happily.

In Dr. Suess socks & dancing in the kitchen.


















PS: Stop the presses!! Those of you who are Instagram freaks, like myself (hollydaysblog), check out extragr.am!!!! You can see your Instagram account from your COMPUTER! Finally! I want to know who did this, so I can make out with them. Because I am an Instagram addict & this needed to be done. I'm so excited someone finally did it!!!! Can you tell by the massive amounts of exclamation points I'm using that I'm stoked?!?!?!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment