Holly Days: The Norwood Family (Las Vegas Family Photographer)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Norwood Family (Las Vegas Family Photographer)

I recently had the opportunity to shoot for a friend of mine from all the way back in middle school!! It's so weird seeing everyone all grown up. She has two beautiful boys & while they weren't comfortable at first, I let Heath (the older of the two) play with my camera...& even take some shots. We weren't able to get Hugh to loosen up, but I still managed to snag a few photos we liked.































I got that little "love" sing you all have been seeing lately from the Dollar Spot at Target. I am itching to by one of these from PhotoJoJo for future shoots.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment