Holly Days: iPhone Photos: Week 14

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iPhone Photos: Week 14


01: Smooches for you <3.  02: Collin having some breakfast...with Sassy.  03: Collin taking his cousin, Luke, for a ride in his new wheels.  04: Helping Granddad with the recliner.  05: Collin's new ride.  06: SAME license plate as Granddad's Harley!



01: The first ever batch of iced tea that I've made.....that has actually been good!  02: My favorite Easter candy.  03: Mama.  04: Corona.  05: Who wants a mustache ride?  06: Keeping taco night crazy.  07: My jacua. That I'm totally awesome at.  08: Jarritos guts.



01: Mom fail.  02: New Orleans episode of Jack's Big Music Show. I was not a fan of this episode.  03: Broken violin.  04: First attempt at cooking ribs.  05: Collin being all cute on the front porch.



01: Posies are such happy flowers.  02: Collin seat jacked me.  03: Pot roast fixin's.  04: Mama cuddles.



01: Sassy, my cockerspaniel. She doesn't get enough blog love.  02: Collin pushing his worm around.



01: A house full of lovies.  02: Coloring together.  03: A Skinny Girl margarita, thanks to Bethenny.  04: I fell for it.



01: Sitting in mah, chair eating my cheesies. Because I'm being healthy today.  02: Our first dog door incident.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment