Holly Days: Fire Eyes

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fire Eyes

There seems to be an eye infection epidemic going on between blogging Mamas. I first heard via Twitter about Jessica's (@ TART) poor eye..& shortly after I saw poor Stephanie's (@ Polos, Pearls & Pacifiers) eye. I teased them & made an inappropriate joke...then woke up the next morning with a fun eye infection of my own.

Wanna know the best part? I had a shoot that day. At a park. Full of pollen & other allergens. 

So, instead of doing the logical thing & foregoing makeup for the day so my eye could heal, I smeared on the eyeliner & braved the park. I am a totally rational person like that.

The good part is that I still got some good shots despite the Devil eye. The bad part is that by the time I got home, my eye looked like this:


I guess...maybe...possibly...I could have avoided using eyeliner & mascara for one day. Because now the infection is in both eyes....& I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to buy all new makeup. And while my eyes heal, I can't wear makeup for the next few days. And lemme tell you, folks. Me with no makeup? Fabooshka. Seriously. No, seriously. Try to look away from the sexy, makeup-less face & tired looking eyes because....no eyeliner!!!


Moral of the story: If you wake up with an eye infection. Put down the makeup. You'll thank me for this later.

At least Collin still thinks I'm pretty. Because he has to. Because I told him so. And I'm the Mom.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment