Holly Days: iPhone Photos: Week 12

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

iPhone Photos: Week 12


01: The beginning of my day.  02: The end of my day. I'm really just a dorky computer nerd at heart.



01: Collin hanging out in the recliner. Just watching some TV. Drinking a liter of Diet Coke.  02: Bingo with the fam.  03: Las Vegas life.



01: Happy Mama.  02: Annoyed, please go to sleep now, Mama.



01: Jack Black's episode of Yo Gabba Gabba is Collin's favorite ever.  02/ 03: Selfie love. Feeling like Claire from Modern Family. Button down shirt & some jeans. Totally mom-ing it up.  04-06: Mashing up strawberries for jam.  07: The finished product.  08/ 09: Collin's super serious artwork. The kid was not messing around. He was concentrating so hard.



01: Today was meltdown day...& I never got the memo. Made for fun times.  02: My dog. She's sort of a harlett.  03: I could not stop laughing. I found him like this. Which means he moved his chair & managed to get himself in it like this.  04: My wild Friday night. Shaved my legs.



01: Mister pancake eater.  02: Collin Burgundy.  03: Holllaaaaa!!!






Would you mind sparing a few seconds to vote for us???
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment