Holly Days: Wednesday = Tantrum Day

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday = Tantrum Day

So, this is pretty much what I've been dealing with today. Just this.




Good thing I love this little dude.




 
Would you? Could you? It only takes two clicks!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. ha ha. too cute. this made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hillarious. As I write this, my babes are screaming at the top of their lungs in their cribs trying to convince me to let them skip their naps...no way jose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rough day, but tantrum pictures are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ew. sorry for the whiny baby day. its so hard to deal sometimes. but then they go and do something all cute!! and sometimes you cant help but laugh at them cuz they are all like, waaaaaah i pointed to cheerios but really i wanted crackers but then u gave me crackers and i decided i wanted to just have cherios!! waaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you hate those days! Seriously, its so nice when they behave they way they are supposed to and wake up happy! I am sorry, I hope tomorrow is much happier!


    The Smith Circle

    ReplyDelete