....I iz on it!
I am having so much fun watching other blog Mamas doing these dialect vlogs, so I decided I needed to man...er, woman up & do one already! Shawntae from A Little King & I was the one who finally ended up making me grow a pair....& I give her a little shout out in the vlog!
This is a fun way to see how everyone pronounces things in different parts of the country. I've placed the meme list below my video, so if you want to participate you can! Let me know in the comments, so I can stop by & watch your vlog!
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly, carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body & extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries in at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when the rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Guess what else, people?!?!?! Holly Days is OFFICIALLY listed on Top Baby Blogs! I am so super freaking excited about this because this is where I found many of my favorite Mama bloggers. I know you've been asked by a million bloggers to vote for them & I know it's annoying, but guess what? I'm going to ask. Please, please? Give me a vote? Also...I consistently vote for many of you guys, so just one measly vote would be nice! Consider it your thank you to me! ;)