Holly Days: Snow in the Desert

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow in the Desert

Holy. Hell.

It snowed last night.

In Vegas!

...& I have proof!



It snowed this morning, too! I had big plans to take photos of Collin in the snow, but by the time we had breakfast & changed, it had all melted. Booooo!

My sister came by today. She hasn't seen Collin since Christmas & needed her Goo fix.







{  I hate Sunny D. This was Ethan's from when he was visiting. Ew.  }




That's pretty much all I have for today.

Don't forget to comment in my giveaway post. I know it's small, but if this one is successful, I'm hoping to do more soon! Don't you want more free stuff?


7 comments:

  1. Snow in Vegas now that's how you know mother nature is confussed, Snow in vegas, ice in Florida and only rain in NY and British Columbia was sunny, crisp and cold all weekend and the week is shaping up to be the same. By the time I am NY bound though it's sure to be Snowing here, and maybe even hear! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is nuts! i have some friends on facebook that live there and i couldnt believe the pictures! i guess i always picture vegas HOT! haha i love that shot of your sis and collin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @angelgirl - Ha ha! Mother Nature MUST be confused!

    @jill - It was totally nutrageous! I was jumping up & down like an overexcited kid when I noticed the snow fall!

    @Debbie - Completely.

    @Sarah - TOTES crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Arizona and we got snow too! I only remembering that happening once before when I was growing up. You could see it when you looked up but it melted before it hit the ground. What's going on with the Southwest? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Letters to Claire - You guys got snow, too?!?!? Nutso!!

    ReplyDelete