Holly Days: Productive

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Productive

...it's not like I have anything better to do, right?

Dishes? Laundry? Dusting?

Naaaaahhhh....


  {  Good afternoon, Normal Holly.  }


{ "It's gonna be a bright....bright, sunshiney day!"  }


{  I can be such a pinhead sometimes!  }


I'm just the friendly, house ghost!  }


{  Cookie monster!  }


{  Got any brownies?  }



{  Doogie Howser, MD.  }




6 comments:

  1. hehehe!!! HAHAHA!! LOL.....can I convey the LOL effectively enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a gramie? I can't relate...but I envy the large family you have :) my mom married into a family ...she got 20 grandkids. lol...now that was crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i'm 3 for 3....yeah, too many comments right? lol....hey, did you redo your blog layout? looks nice! I re-read your son Liam's story. I don't remember those pics from reading the 1st time...and oh, how they tore me up...you are one tough lady to keep going...they need a survivor award and I'd give it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. baaahahhaaahahaa! we'd do great together on Skype.

    Your 3rd picture down is how I pretty much spend my entire conversation when I'm chatting to someone. haa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one--too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jill - LOL! Glad I could make someone else laugh with my dorktastical behavior! Yeah, I'm a, "Grandma," via marriage. I did redo my blog layout! Glad you re-read his story. I added pictures & made a few edits. Thank you!!!

    @Debbie - Haaa!!! I love those stupid effects!@!!

    @L - Hahahahaaaa! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete