Holly Days: Interview Questions with J (via IROCKSOWHAT)

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Interview Questions with J (via IROCKSOWHAT)


Jess from IROCKSOWHAT did this interview with her husband, Josh, a little while ago & I thought it was super rad! So, I decided to do it with Jacob. Totally blog jacked you, Jess. Maybe you should think twice about rocking so hard.


1. What was your first impression of me? When I first met you at school, I couldn't get over how finny & outgoing you are. You are so very witty & it all just made me feel like I was getting pulled towards you.
2. How accurate do you now think it was? On which counts do you think you were totally wrong and on which were you right? There was nothing at all wrong about my first impressions of you. I was right & then some.
3. What is your idea of a truly romantic evening? Honestly, a nice dinner in a restaurant with dim lights & a nice quiet atmosphere for us to talk about everything. And honestly, as cliche as it sounds, I love walking on the beach, around the beach, the harbor area, a pier. I really like spending time around the ocean. I would love to go to a jazz club.
4. If I promise not to get upset, can you tell me something that you’d like to change in me but don’t have the nerve to tell me? No. I absolutely love every single thing about you. Even the bad things. You have to love all of a person. 
5. If you weren't in the profession you are, what would be your other dream profession and why? Considering that I am not in my dream profession, I always wanted to be a professional musician. Preferably jazz.
6. Apart from the most obvious one, which other two areas of your body are the most sensitive and responsive? Hahaha! Possibly my hands & fingers. And my feet are incredibly sensitive. Like I cannot walk barefoot a lot of places & they are incredibly ticklish.
7. Which three parts of my body are your personal favorites and why? Your butt, because I mean DAYUM that's a damn fine ass. I love your eyes. They are the first thing I saw & I couldn't stop thinking about looking into them. I love your ears. They have the most amazing love for the best music. And your hands. They help your mind to type out your creativity. Even though you type oddly.
8. Can you name three qualities that attracted you when you met me/got to know me? Your genuine love & passion for life. Your love for music & how you will listen to anything before turning it down. And your blatant honesty. I love that you are honest, straight forward & to the point.
9. Which is your dream destination and why? Ok, there are three. Puerto Rico because my family is from Puerto Rico & I would love to see where my roots are. Ireland & Scotland because I would love to go there & hike the countryside, see all of the old castles & just see the culture.
10. Which is your favorite movie of all time and favorite scene in it? (If the other hasn’t seen it, narrate in detail.) Probably The Princess Bride.....the whole freaking movie.
11. Which fruit/vegetable do you think I resemble and why? Hard one...I'm sure there are a lot of fruits & veggies that I haven't tried that would probably work better for this, but strawberries. Because you are so sweet & I can't get enough of you.
12. Can you remember your earliest childhood memory of happiness and that of fear? Camping with my father & best friend, Joe. Fear, one time I was chilling on my boogie board in the ocean. I ended up passing out asleep for a minute. When I woke, I was MILES from the shore. I had gotten caught in a riptide.
13. Your favorite aunt/uncle/cousin and why? Uncle Ernie, he was my inspiration to play music. I have always looked up to him.
14. What are the qualities that draw you to people that you can base a friendship on? Um, I am not the best at making friends, hahaha! I look for people that are real. I have made obvious mistakes in the past & became friends with those who were not really friends. I look for honesty & loyalty. Someone who can be funny.
15. Can you give me a mock session of how you would discuss sex education when you have a child? I have not even thought about it. On purpose. But I will be as honest as possible. That's all I know.
16. Your first crush – what drew you to her/him? She was pretty. That was it. I knew nothing about her.
17. Your first date – where did you go, what did you do and how long did the relationship last? I don't remember, but I believe the relationship lasted a year. I'm sure it was to the movies.
18. How have you coped with break-ups in the past? Some form of depression & feeling sorry for myself. With my ex-wife, Jennifer, after she finally moved back to her mom's, I moved down to a friend's house & a couple of friends thought that taking me to a bar would help. Nope.
19. What has been your scariest dream? Which has been your most frequently recurring one? Silly rabbit, I don't remember dreams. Then again, everyone has the falling dream. Hate that one. I only remember dreams as I wake up & within a few minutes I forget them.
20. Which has been the best decision you ever made? Being with you.
21. Which is the decision you regret the most? Having a child with someone I barely knew. I don't regret my son at all & I'm so blessed to have him & thankful he is here. But I wish I had learned more about the person I was with at the time because she really misrepresented herself & now I have no choice but to have her as a part of my life for the rest of my life.
22. Can you narrate to me your proudest moment? The day Madison was born. After all the work was done, I leaned over & cut the umbilical cord of my first child.
23. If you won the lottery, what are the first three things you would do and which are the five things you've been most longing for, that you would buy? Make sure my Mom was taken care of, make sure your family was taken care of & take care of our debts. I would get us a dependable car big enough for all the kids, a house big enough for our families to visit, find a hobby & buy the stuff, a Harley...duh...& a concert grand Steinway. Black. (that's a piano for those who don't know)
24. If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…? My family, our survival kit, as many pictures as possible, our computers (pictures on there) & anything sentimental of the kids.
25. If you were asked whom you would like to be born again as, the answer would be…? Hard one...I don't want to be famous because that is too much drama, but I would like to be in the field of music. Not necessarily touring all the time & everywhere, but with enough money to be comfortable. Basically, I'd be myself just doing something I love.
26. Which is your favorite flavour of ice cream, your favourite junk food and your favourite dessert? Ice cream with cookie dough or peanut butter in it. Flaming Hot Cheetos with lime. My mom's cheesecake.
27. Whose wardrobe would you most like to possess and why? No one in particular. I would just like to be able to get whatever clothes I want to get. Hahaha!
28. The one argument your parents had, that you would try and avoid with your partner, would be over…? I never heard their arguments. And when/if I did, I would leave. Go outside or put on headphones.
29. Which is your favorite asset/body part on a man/woman and why? Her ass! Hahaha! A strong ambitious woman. I cannot always be strong. I need a woman who can be there for me when I doubt myself. I need a woman who can take care of me when my back has me crippled. I have that woman, I mean.
30. The most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you was…? There have been so many that none really overcomes the other. I was at an award ceremony for band & I thought it would be okay to set my alto on stage & step over it. It didn't work out because I tripped over it & stepped on it in front of everyone, including my parents & Uncle Ernie.
31. Your most wicked fantasy has got to be…? (Be open to this one, if you react adversely, he/she will never feel free to confide in you again.) It involves a very expensive trip to Bora Bora & us renting a little house in the water...the rest is too explicit for your blog. Hahaha!
32. If our relationship doesn't work out, do you think we can remain friends? If no, why not? Our relationship will work out, so that's not an issue. Next question.
33. Who are you closer to – your mum/dad - and why? Mom, we always talked all the time. We are like besties. Dad & I always used to butt heads.
34. Your favorite song of all times and why – is it because of the lyrics, because of the memories associated with it or just the whole package? I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, every single lyric in that song is us. Bottom line. 
35. If somebody handed you a magic lamp and gave you three wishes, what would they be? To have enough money to send all of the kids to good schools & for us to live comfortably. To be smarter than I am. To be able to read women's minds because I am tired of women assuming us men can read them! Hahaha! 
36. What upsets you most in a relationship and what makes you the happiest? Arguments or threats of leaving or other threats to make me stay. Making each other laugh. Genuinely enjoying each other.
37. What is your perception of how people see you? Laid back, I hope.
38. If someone told you they saw me with another guy, what would your first reaction be – she’s cheating on me, he’s probably an old friend or I need to get to the bottom of this? I would figure it was an old friend, but talk to you about it also. I know you would be honest.
39. Can you think of something you craved for when you were young and were denied? I wanted a game console & didn't get one.
40. Have you ever found yourself attracted to someone of the same sex? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment