Holly Days: iPhone Photos: March 18 - 24, 2012

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

iPhone Photos: March 18 - 24, 2012


A little corner in le apartment  //  Collin going potty!!!  //  Working on my company's blog nutoneconstruction.blogspot.com  //  A GRAY MOTHER FREAKING HAIR  //  My first Birchbox  //  Manski & I are addicted to Draw Something (hollydaysblog)  //  Coffee, I'm not usually a coffee drinker, but my allergies were kicking my ass & I needed some warm relief for my throat (insert inappropiate joke here)  //  Lunch  //  My sleepy little man child  //  Morning time  //  Pretty trees in Big Bear  //  My DREAM HOUSE  //  Old navy dresses...want.all.the.dresses  //  Following Manski back to Vegasland

5 comments:

  1. Loving those dresses, can't believe their from old navy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Old navy has been full of amaze lately.

      Delete
  2. i have those same tubs from target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best? I love them for Collin's toys!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete