Holly Days: iPhone Photos: Weeks 45 - 47

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

iPhone Photos: Weeks 45 - 47


Mama & The Goo  //  He is totally my freaking kid  //  LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND AT OUR FRIEND'S HOUSE!!!!!



Day one on the diet  //  Pine scented car freshener smells like Christmas  //  Low carb/no sugar lunch



Yummy, diet friendly breakfast  //  My Manski making me laugh  //  He makes me dweeby things



More yummy eggs  //  Black tea, thank God I can still drink that  //  Diet friendly snacks for my desk  //  Yummy chef's salad for lunch



Collin mowing on some frozen yogurt  //  Collin & Grandpa Sanford on their frozen yogurt date



Dude jacked my tea  //  The beginnings of Collin's birthday, Yo Gabz cake  //  Aunt Cort making Plex  //  The final product. Not perfect, but I'm okay with how it came out.



Getting cleanies  //  Down a total of five pounds & one whole pants size


No comments:

Post a Comment