Holly Days: Busted

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Busted

Collin & I woke up this morning to an overcast sky & gusty winds making our house creak. I have no qualms about weather like this. I thrive on ominous, cloudy, gloomy weather. I'm weird like that. And I'm okay with being weird like that. Unfortunately, Collin didn't inherit my quirk & hasn't taken well to me not allowing him to play in the backyard today. So...he decided to take it out on my floors...& my smell goods.





Did I mention that on Sunday I mopped ALL of my floors? And that the flooring in hour house is almost completely tile? Yeah. Awesome.



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment