Holly Days: Sunday Goodbyes

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunday Goodbyes

Sunday afternoon was spent with family. It was my Grandma & Grandpa Bonsole's last night in town & we wanted to send 'em off right. With tons of love, rambunctious boys, amazing food, lots of laughter & endless hugs. All of us gathered together at my Mom's house with our kids (all boys...I know, right?!?!!?), empty bellies & hearts that were a little bit heavier than days before; weighted down a little knowing Grandma & Grandpa were heading back home. But in our family's true fashion, we spent no time being sad. Instead, we soaked in the moments we had left. Telling funny stories about one another. Laughing at the boys boundless amounts of energy as they swam & ran & jumped & played in the pool. Taking picture after picture hoping to get the perfect one with Gramma & Gramma & their boys...but finally giving up after realizing...um, hello?!?!? Four boys. Not happening guys. Then looking at the photos & loving each one & realizing they were all perfect photos.






















Check out my crazy sexy hair in those last two pictures. You love it, right? Ew. Sorry about that, guys. Want to know a secret? I don't really care that my hair looks like sheezy...because I wouldn't trade these two photos for the world.



Vote for me? Because I asked you to. And because you love me? It literally
takes two clicks. No registering or anything. Cliccccckkkkk iiitttttt!!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment