Holly Days: iPhone Photos: Week One

Holly Days has moved!!!

You should be automatically redirected in three seconds. If not, please visit us at
HTTP://WWW.OURHOLLYDAYS.COM
and update your bookmarks! Also, don't forget to become a follower again!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

iPhone Photos: Week One


01: My 2011 planner, complete with a new butterfly sticker. Liam <3  02: Breakfast smiles on the morning of the second.  03: Collin finally earning his keep around here! Mop away, kid!  04: Gratuitous self-portrait.  05: Morning mohawk hair.  06: My carne asada!! I grilled it all by myself!  07: Collin & Daddy at the circus.  08: A quick snap of the Las Vegas lights before heading home from the circus.




2 comments:

  1. I should do this with my craptastic blackberry photos. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Debbie - I saw this on another blog & I LOVED the idea!!! You should try it, too!

    ReplyDelete