I'm a sucker for fresh starts & totally feed into the resolution, "crap." I can't help it. I'm looking forward to 2011 & all it will bring!
1. Diet. Oh yeah, I'm one of those people...with one difference: I was on a diet before the holidays & doing awesome! I want to get back on the wagon & lose at least 50 pounds before the end of the year.
2. Blog. I can't wait to see where the blogging world takes me. I feel I have so much to offer & share with other Mamas & parents who have lost children/babies.
3. Church. Greg & I have finally found a church we love & started attending last year. I would like to further my relationship with the church. Attend every Sunday. Be active in activities & events. Join the photography ministry. We attend Canyon Ridge Christian Church, if you'd like more information.
4. Photography. I'd like to attend at least three workshops this year.
5. Organization. Our house is completely unorganized right now. For years, we've been saying we are going to go through the hundreds of boxes in the garage. This year, I'd like to actually do it. My goal? To have the garage & entire house (closets, cabinets, etc.) organized by March.
6. Read. I love reading, but I never make time for it anymore. I would like to read at least one book a month. I am a crazy fast reader, so this shouldn't be a problem.
7. Scrapbooking. I'd like to get myself caught up. I am so behind & it means a lot to me that Collin have these books to look back on when he is an adult.
Happy new year, bloggers/readers/friends/family!! Welcome 2011!!